Husband not providing sufficient amount for living after separation

My husband and I seperated last year. We signed a seperation document and I specified that I will need 30k every month. We have a joint account which is his pension account. He has a card for it but i do not since I will need his signatures for the same. From the last few months he has not been leaving enough money in the account. He leaves about 12-13 thousand only which is not enough for me and my daughter. This month he took out all the money. I would like to know a legal way through which i can sort this out once and for all.

There is no clarity as to whether joint memo was signed before the court. If it is, then you can approach the court and file application request court order.

If it is a outside court understanding, then you have to file case for maintenance

It's not a legal separation whether you were separated by court order that is valid..but on that documents supporting to take maintenance from your husband..you should file suit for maintenance under the protection of women domestic act

halo madem, you are not mentioned how you separated from your husband. whether through court are not. you have said that a separation document, but it is what kind not mentioned. if you are legally separated from your husband u have the remedies. only understanding document is not valid in eye of law.