One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Bharati Patil

Advocate Bharati Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoV.V. Puram, Bangalore
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bharati Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bharati provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Arbitration Matters, Consumer related Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bharati enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2002. She is a member of Bangalore Advocate Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2153/2002

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bharati Patil. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bharati Patil

Q: Is summons send in case of mutual divorced

Wanted to know if summoms are sent in case of mutual contested divorce.i have already in the process of filing petition along with my wife but in the petition her permanent address ose tioned.we do not want any summons to go there as we do not want to inform our family about please let me know if in case of murual divorce summons sent?

Advocate Bharati Patil answered
Mutual means, both are joint ly filing case. While filing case u both mentioned your address in petition with before jurisdiction court. Court will not send any notice in mutual petition. U both should provide I'd and residential address.

Q: Procedure to Appeal in state commission in consumer matter.

Hi advs, a consumer complaint was in add.dist court,Bangalore and aggrieved by the order appealed in state consumer and order is received. Now as the appeal period is over,where the order is to be executed wheather state or dist forum.pls mention

Advocate Bharati Patil answered
halo. I think you are the winner in the state commission. for execution of the state commission order you have to approach trial court, i,e, consumer court in which your case was filed first. the consumer court will execute the order by following procedures.

Q: Procedure to file for divorce after 6 months of marriage

My elder brother got married in 29th july 2017 and the marriage happend in Andhra Pradesh and we r staying in Bangalore now today date is 14th oct 2017 it not been even three months of their marriage and they r not at all happy daily fight and all, i need Information Reading filing a Divorce and how to proceed further...

Advocate Bharati Patil answered
they have to wait up to one year. Within one year of marriage they can not file divorce petition in any court. but they have liberty to live separate each other. better ask them to take counseling from competent person for their better understanding

Q: What is the procedure to file a case of divorce

I recently got married am not willing to be with him pls advice me how shall I process the request for divorce..

Advocate Bharati Patil answered
you have not mentioned the date of marriage. First after completion of one of marriage you are eligible to file divorce petition against husband or wife. and also both spouses are should be separated one year. after that you should file petition. reason should be sholud be solid.

Q: Husband not providing sufficient amount for living after separation

My husband and I seperated last year. We signed a seperation document and I specified that I will need 30k every month. We have a joint account which is his pension account. He has a card for it but i do not since I will need his signatures for the same. From the last few months he has not been leaving enough money in the account. He leaves about 12-13 thousand only which is not enough for me and my daughter. This month he took out all the money. I would like to know a legal way through which i can sort this out once and for all.

Advocate Bharati Patil answered
halo madem, you are not mentioned how you separated from your husband. whether through court are not. you have said that a separation document, but it is what kind not mentioned. if you are legally separated from your husband u have the remedies. only understanding document is not valid in eye of law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bharati Patil

Can Advocate Bharati Patil represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bharati Patil can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bharati Patil?

When you meet with Advocate Bharati Patil for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bharati Patil?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bharati Patil, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bharati Patil?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bharati Patil, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bharati Patil?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bharati Patil regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bharati Patil?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bharati Patil can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.