One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Richard S.

Advocate Richard S.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLingarajapuram, Bangalore
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Richard S. completed his law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Richard enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2004. He is a member of the Walajapet Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/28/2004
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Richard S.. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Richard S.

Q: Charges for recovery suit for 275000 cheque bounce case

What will be the charges for recovery suit for 275000 Cheque bounce

Advocate Richard S. answered
Actually there is no fixed charges or legal fee fixed. The fee changeable varies from lawyer to lawyer depending upon the seniority of the lawyer who handles the case. There fore, check with your lawyer what his legal fee is and proceeded

Q: Can maintenance be claimed from husband who is jobless

hindu brahmin. she filed a divorce, took away my two children and now asking for maintenance as well. Is it possible? she is working and applied for divorce on the grounds that i tortured her (i am mentally ill) but she had illegal affair before marriage and continued the contact after marriage. i lost my job due to depression. i am jobless.

Advocate Richard S. answered
She can claim maintenance for the children as it is the duty of the father to maintain the children. If husband can prove that wife is earning or qualified to get a job and maintain herself, only then she is not eligible to get maintenance.

Q: Legal procedure for Inter caste marriage of Hindu girl & Muslim boy

Hello, I have been in relationship with a Brahmin girl since 3 years and I'm a Muslim boy both aged around 25. We both want to get married but my current financial and family status doesn't allow me to go ahead with marriage. The girl's parents are willing to marry her to a same caste boy as soon as possible. Please let me know how legally and safely I can proceed with this as, as per girls parents they will never agree for a Muslim boy and in my family, i can try but I'm also not sure. I don't want to lose her and see her being emotionally blackmailed and forced to get married with the guy of her parents choice. Please guide. Thanks.

Advocate Richard S. answered
As both you and the girl you are in relationship are both major, you can get married as per your choice, As both of you belong to different cast and religion, you have the option of getting married under special marriage act.

Q: Legal action against builder to recover money paid to him

I brought a flat in Samethana Lakefront Apartments and completed the sale agreement in May 2015. I got the possession and NOC for the same in August 2015. But the builder is unable to complete the registration due to some technical issues with the Pachayat(Flat is in Samethanahalli Panchayath, near Whitefield Bangalore). I paid the entire amount of property value to the builder already(31.75 lakhs). Now my entire money is blocked as I can't sell it due to the issues. I tried rectifying the technical issue at Panchayath and it went in vain. What legal action can be taken against the builder to get my money back.

Advocate Richard S. answered
You can approach the court and pray the court to either pass judgement directing the builder to return the money paid by you together with interest or to rectify the technical issues with the panchayat and handover the flat without any encumbrances .

Q: Can I club two cases that are going on in different cities?

Respected Sir/ Madam I am staying in hosur. I already applied maintenance for my child in hosur court. 1st hearing is overed. now my husband put case in bangalore court for conjugual rights it is only purpose is tracking for me.any chance to club the cases in hosur court please guide me because i am alone only with my child and also i am working in pvt sector they didnt give leave for so many days.please guide me with proper way

Advocate Richard S. answered
You can approach the court in Bangalore and file an application to get the conjugal rights case transferred to Hosur. The Court also will pass orders for such orders. Approach a lawyer who will help you in this matter.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Richard S.

Can Advocate Richard S. represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Richard S. can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Richard S.?

When you meet with Advocate Richard S. for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Richard S.?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Richard S., it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Richard S.?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Richard S., you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Richard S.?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Richard S. regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Richard S.?

The cost of hiring Advocate Richard S. can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.