One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Vedashree A

Advocate Vedashree A

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoRajajinagar, Bangalore
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Vedashree A has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vedashree provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vedashree enrolled with the Bar Council of Karanataka in 2012.

Enrollment Number : KAR/5565/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vedashree A. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vedashree A

Q: Help Me - As I am not taken any loan or money from the accuser

Accuser has claimed that I have taken 5 lakhs cash on Feb 2017. (Demonetization Period)The accuser is a relative of my wifeA signed cheque leaf has gone from my wife without my notice for security purpose. (because, my wife was helping to my mother vegetable business and they have paid all the interest and the principal amount and the interest was 8% per month. (They returned principal amount )There is no interaction or any type of money related business from myside with the accuser. Now the Lawyer is informing me to go for compromise. Really I don't want go for compromise Note: my wife has given the my cheque leaf and my father in law cheque for the security purposeEven my Father in law has a separate same case from his accuser friendCNR# : KAXXXXXX33382017Please help me - I Swear, I have not taken 5lakhs and that too on the demonetization period

Advocate Vedashree A answered
totally it was happend by your cheques means your the responsibility of that. before one thing you just speak with your advocate what is part of it and how to escape from this they will segest you by best way. or else contact me will give you the best solution of this more details find out out me on google by HANUMAN law associates thank you

Q: Agreement to sale has no mention of undivided share of land

I have booked a flat with a premium builder to my surprise he is offering me an agreement of sale that does not have any mention of undivided share of land though there is a mention of proportional undivided interest in a common area( agreement has no clarity on the common area or basis for computation) . They make it clear nothing will be mentioned even in the sale deed.The legal team is stating nothing to worry - A) common area according to RERA and Karnataka apartment owners act includes land . The land is automatically transferred to the owners / association even if this is not expressly mentioned B) the area will be determined on completion of the project and mention in deed to declaration on formation of the association . C) I checked most the builders in bangalore are very clear in providing UDS. They have no credible answer on why they would not provide it. The building plan is approved).Appreciate if some body can provide me inputs if this is fine.

Advocate Vedashree A answered
In India, the sale and purchase of immovable property is governed by the Transfer of Property act of 1882. The 1882 act does not cover the concept of an apartment along with its undivided share in land and common areas. So a fundamental step that KAOA does is that it equates the purchase of an apartment with its proportional undivided share as equivalent to an immovable property bought under the transfer of property act.The purchaser is the absolute owner with a clear title to the apartment and its proportional undivided share. details find out me on google by HANUMAN law associates thank you

Q: My Dad took a hand loan of 15 Lakhs but signed the Sale Agreement for

My par lost his job in the first wave of Covid 19 and desperately needed money to take care of family and the house. He worked on a contract basis only, which was an issue for all lenders (bank), the "Loan Shark" seeing how desperate he was for money, he signed the agreement of sale for 90Lakhs and not 15Lakhs. (Yes, he knew it was his only option to help with EMI's etc).Loan amount - Received through Cheque (10 + 5) and the remaining amounts they have mentioned as cash handed over to my parents, 3lakhs cash is mentioned 4 times and all these dates were backdated. All in all the number break-up in the agreement add up to 50Lakhs only, however, the grand total is listed as 90Lakhs. Unfortunately, my Dad was taken away from us in the second wave, leaving just the kids and my mum. Due to unemployment, we were unable to pay back, apart from a few small cheques. The Loan Shark filed a case claiming that he owes only 5Lakhs more to complete the deal and the house will be his. Please help.

Advocate Vedashree A answered
Yes,dispitw this issue will solve only by counsels you just contact advocate for out of this shit and make a pre-planning for more favour of your dads it's all about discussing with the counsels. or contact me through google by HANUMAN law associates we will assist you the best of way of your problems thank you

Q: Neighbor using land for keeping hens

My neighbor asked to keep hens on my land and build a temporary shed. Is this okay or I need to do some documentation?

Advocate Vedashree A answered
don't permit to build temporary shed without any agreement. fallow up the common procedures for protecting the disputes or avoiding the land grabbing. more details you can find out me on google by HANUMAN law associates thank you

Q: Stay order on masks in Bangalore

Hi All,As we all know, the marshals are back collecting fines from poor people for masks. Currently there is no scientific research suggesting masks prevent covid transmission.Also, there are lots of scientific evidence saying masks cause long term psychological problems especially on children.I would like to bring a Stay order on mask mandates in open areas and order the government to conduct a proper scientific analysis on the side effects of masks . Please help me in this matter

Advocate Vedashree A answered
no use to file the stay the court will not grant that.. it's prevention of nation and it's protection for viruses hence if you file this court put a penalty for wasting time better you just keep away that...more details find out me on google HANUMAN law associates thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vedashree A

Can Advocate Vedashree A represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vedashree A can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vedashree A?

When you meet with Advocate Vedashree A for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vedashree A?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vedashree A, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vedashree A?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vedashree A, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vedashree A?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vedashree A regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vedashree A?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vedashree A can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.