What is the process to change date of birth in 10th marksheet

sir I want to change my dob in. 10th mark sheet because in 10th mark sheet my dob 5-3-1990 but my original 5-3-1992 so any process to change the dob I'm from barmer backward area in education n my family also uneducated so they don't know about it so any process pls help

You cannot change your date of birth in your class 10th certificate, the only way out for you is to get a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer that your birth certificate was not issued at the time of birth due to you being born in a remote area. and after that you write an application to RBSE/CBSE attach with the birth certificate issued by municipal officer to change the date of birth in 10th mark sheet or issue duplicate mark sheet with new date of birth.