Documents required to renew OBC certificate

Obc nc certificate was issued to me in 2006, now for renewal do i need to show income of my both parents? My parents are not divorced but living separately since 2008, maintainance of 20000 is paid monthly as by district courts decision. Also my father is a retired gazetted office with 45000 as pension. Am i still eligible for Nc OBC?

Documents required for renewal/application of OBC Certificate are as follows:

1. Complete Application form.

2. AADHAAR No. is not compulsory, however, if AADHAAR No. is not available, provide any one of the identity proofs such as PAN card/ PASSPORT/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card.

3. Self-declaration in prescribed Performa (Self-declaration from a major if the children are below 18 years of age).

4. Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, etc.

5. A copy of OBC certificate of father, brother, sister or any blood relative from the paternal side, if available.

6. Two attestations by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of the applicant.

7. Family income proof (ITR/Salary Slip/Form-16 etc.)

For renewal you should go to a stamp wender in your district or tehsil court along with your old obc certificate. He should give you all the documents needed and after that you should go to your concern tehsil office. The tehsildar should issue your renewed obc certificate.

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore