Documents required to renew OBC certificate

Obc nc certificate was issued to me in 2006, now for renewal do i need to show income of my both parents? My parents are not divorced but living separately since 2008, maintainance of 20000 is paid monthly as by district courts decision. Also my father is a retired gazetted office with 45000 as pension. Am i still eligible for Nc OBC?

For renewal you should go to a stamp wender in your district or tehsil court along with your old obc certificate. He should give you all the documents needed and after that you should go to your concern tehsil office. The tehsildar should issue your renewed obc certificate.