How to get obc certificate in Delhi

Sir, from where in delhi can i get an central obc certificate issued. I already have delhi NCL certificate issued by govt. of NCT of delhi but i need central obc certificate for job purpose. i live in south delhi my pin code is 110047. so, where can i get the central obc certificate issued and what are the documents required for it. Thank you

Hello client hru
I read it query for once certificate issued from central government of India we will help u in this regards but I need to know for which job Ur applying so I can somdue to which u need it thanks