What to do if my wife has put a false case of IPC 377 on me

1) My friend's wife has filed false 377 against him, after 1 month of marriage. 2) What are the chances of my friend getting anticipatory bail in 377? There was no such act done by my friend with his wife.

Answers (4)

86 votes

it depends on various grounds, but fair chances we have. see it depends on the allegations made to the accused.
1. nature of crime
2.means to commit the crime
3. previous history
4. status of investigation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

Sec. 377 of IPC is a serious allegation. Getting anticipatory bail completely depends upon the averments made in the complaint and statement recorded by the investigating officer. Although if prima facie alligations don’t seem to be true and is not supported by medical records, then in such cases anticipatory bail is usually granted.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
103 votes

Dear sir,
If her complaint is base less and only to implicate you in such a serious case you may get anticipatory bail. Even you may get regular bail too for your friend.
The anticipatory and regular bail conditions are different but you may get depends upon the complaint and evidence adduced by police / complainant

112 votes

Lawrato has very efficient team of lawyers. Your friend can contact us with complete details of the complaint so that we can suggest proper legal solution / relief to your friend. Without knowing the contents of the complaint, we can not suggest you appropriate remedy.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear sir, He worked as a central government employee, his daughter studying through scholarship i.e fee reimbursement which is provided by government …

Read More

Husband suffering from HIV wife deliberately alleges false cruelty and harrasememt of dowry and files for maintenance is husband suffering from HIV li…

Read More

Main ek ladki she pyaar krya tha WO nhi mujhse pyaar krti thi usne mujhse mandir me shadi ki ladki obc cast ki m sc ka uske maa baap ko ye pasnd nhi t…

Read More

I studied with this girl and we were good friends. she promised a lot of things to me and my parents. all of a sudden i dont know what happened she fi…

Read More