What to do if my wife has put a false case of IPC 377 on me

1) My friend's wife has filed false 377 against him, after 1 month of marriage. 2) What are the chances of my friend getting anticipatory bail in 377? There was no such act done by my friend with his wife.

it depends on various grounds, but fair chances we have. see it depends on the allegations made to the accused.
1. nature of crime
2.means to commit the crime
3. previous history
4. status of investigation

Sec. 377 of IPC is a serious allegation. Getting anticipatory bail completely depends upon the averments made in the complaint and statement recorded by the investigating officer. Although if prima facie alligations don’t seem to be true and is not supported by medical records, then in such cases anticipatory bail is usually granted.

Dear sir,
If her complaint is base less and only to implicate you in such a serious case you may get anticipatory bail. Even you may get regular bail too for your friend.
The anticipatory and regular bail conditions are different but you may get depends upon the complaint and evidence adduced by police / complainant

Lawrato has very efficient team of lawyers. Your friend can contact us with complete details of the complaint so that we can suggest proper legal solution / relief to your friend. Without knowing the contents of the complaint, we can not suggest you appropriate remedy.