How to get bail if a person is arrested under section 332

14-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Dear Lawyer, My bro is in jail under 332 since 2 May 2018. 14 May, was his second hearing in the court. But Judge has refused to bail him and dated to appear in court on 21st, what should we do to get him bailed. Kindly suggest. 
Answers (3)

Answer #1
652 votes
If the bail by the judicial Magistrate 1st
Class has been rejected you can file bail under section 439 Cr.P.C before the session court and you will get the bail easily as the offense is not heinous one

Answer #2
703 votes
IPC 332 isVoluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty. and this section is Non-bailable, Cognizable and Non-compoundable. so you have to try bail after completion of 30 days period only.

Answer #3
753 votes
If your bail application has been dismissed by Magistrate you can move bail application under section 439 of criminal procedure code. In case it was dismissed by session court, you can move to high court for bail. However you can move second bail application before same court if there is any change in the circumstances.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."