University not returing my educational certificate & demanding money

I have joined university on august 2017 for MSC Agronomy, paying one lakh, later on i did not attend first semester exams as i had SSC CGL exams in my state andhra pradesh, and due to health , financial problems and chance of getting government job i had decided to drop from the college ,when i asked for my certificates i gave them during admission they are demanding 2nd semester fee also and my due fee for 1st semester holding my certificates. How can i deal with this problem legally and wil there b any problem if deal it legally?

There shall be no problem as you can get your documents legally only else they shall not provide those to you easily first of all we will send legal notice if they don’t give documents in that event we will writ petition before hon’ble high court

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi