University not returing my educational certificate & demanding money

I have joined university on august 2017 for MSC Agronomy, paying one lakh, later on i did not attend first semester exams as i had SSC CGL exams in my state andhra pradesh, and due to health , financial problems and chance of getting government job i had decided to drop from the college ,when i asked for my certificates i gave them during admission they are demanding 2nd semester fee also and my due fee for 1st semester holding my certificates. How can i deal with this problem legally and wil there b any problem if deal it legally?

Answers (1)

208 votes

There shall be no problem as you can get your documents legally only else they shall not provide those to you easily first of all we will send legal notice if they don’t give documents in that event we will writ petition before hon’ble high court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles