quesRevaluation of m.d. theory papers Can I file writ for the same

My son dr alok kulkarni has been purposely failed in theory paper 1 of m.d. psychiatry exams of rajiv ganhi university of health sciences. I am praying that mandamus be issued for revaluation. We r hindu brahmins.

  • ansYou can file a Writ Petition before the High Court and try to prove how your son has been purposely failed. Please collect marks card, college rules, university examination and evaluation rules and regulations and then file a case.

    Advocate Asha S Anand

      Gandhinagar, Bangalore

  • ansWhen it comes to court , law is equal for all irrespective cast , religion ..
    You must approach lawyer with all papers, detail information and upon understanding your case, your lawyer will advise .
    Your will decide whether you must challenge at University level first and/or then approach court.
    Meet lawyer with complete set of documets

    Advocate Shilpa Sharad

      RMV Extension, Bangalore

  • ansDear Sir/Madam, before going to file Writ Petition, you have to apply for revaluation the said paper, if the said authority/university will refuse or failed to accept it, thereafter you have to issue a legal notice in this regard, if failed to do the same, you have to file writ petition before the Hon'ble High Court for the said relief which you want, the Hon'be High Court may be pleased to give direction to them for revaluation if rule is there.

    Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

      Kamakshipalya, Bangalore

  • ansIt is difficult to arrive at a conclusion that your son has been purposely failed whatever the motives you attribute. Unless you are in a position to prove beyond doubt that your is purposely failed, better not to make such allegation, even if what you say is truth. This matter cannot go to Courts of law unless some other procedure is followed at your end. Ask your son to apply for revaluation and wait for the response. If the authorities refuse to entertain your application for revaluation, you are at liberty to approach court of law, even if provision of rule is mentioned.

    Raghavendra Rao B.K.

      Malleshwaram, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

I don't know which type of case it is. in 2010 me and my friends…
Mr. Raj who works as class 4 employee in railways was married to Jaya and…
gender discrimation , mentally torture by college administration and management .where should i file complaint…
I took a sum of Rs. 175000 froma freind on a friendly note i gave…

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

View all >>