One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 25+ user ratings
Kamakshipalya, Bangalore
24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Cyber Crime, Family, Startup, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach both professionally and ethically and has acquired 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Being the founder of the Advocate Jadhav Law Firm, Advocate Jadhav is a lawyer practicing in the areas of Civil and Criminal matters. He has represented in many Government Litigations in Civil Courts at Bangalore and has also represented as a Principal District Government Pleader of Bangalore, Urban and Rural Districts for the year 2008 to 2012.

He specializes in cyber crime matters, consumer protection issues and civil matters including property disputes, family disputes, documentation, among others. Advocate Jadhav is a Panel Advocate in District Legal Services Authority, Bangalore Urban and Rural Districts for the 17 years. He is the Legal Advisor of Sri Arunlakshmi Credit Co-operative Society, Bangalore and for the Special Women Care Unit (Vishesha Mahila Chikithsa Ghataka), Malleshwram, Bangalore.

Advocate Jadhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1995. He is a member of the Bangalore Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2269/1995
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav Is it safe to buy apartment build on an inam land How to get misplaced property papers issued again