One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Raghavendra Rao B.K.

Raghavendra Rao B.K.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoMalleshwaram, Bangalore
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Raghavendra Rao B.K. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raghavendra provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, cheque bounce casses, recovery related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raghavendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2000. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/733/2000
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Raghavendra Rao B.K.. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Raghavendra Rao B.K.

Q: Car Agency not refunding the money after contract cancellation

I registered in a car driver agency as i need a driver last month. I paid them 15000 for providing me a driver. For due to some reason, i had to cancel the contract. They deducted 5000 and informed me that i will get the refund money by dec 15. Since dec 15, everyday i called them , they keep on delaying and asking me to wait more. Can i have any legal way to solve this issue ? as i am facing monetary problem for their negligence.

Raghavendra Rao B.K. answered
Issue them a letter requesting for refund money. If not paid, cause a legal notice warning of legal action. If still not refunded proceed to file a money recovery suit in small causes court. It may take time to realise the money.

Q: Cheque bounce notice period expired can i redeposit cheque again now

On 10.11.2016, my previous house landlord gave me a cheque for Rs 16000. The cheque bounced on 15.11.2016. I contacted him and he said he will pay me by cash for return of the cheque. After that he is postponing the date each time and not paying me the amount. I found out that I can send him legal notice within 30 days of cheque bounce date but it has already passed. Can i redeposit the bounced cheque and then send him legal notice after the cheque bounces again? How should I proceed in this issue ?

Raghavendra Rao B.K. answered
Yes. you may deposit the cheque once again. If the cheque is dishonoured then you may proceed to cause him legal notice. Cheques are valid for three months and may be deposited any number of times within that period. But legal notice can be caused only once.

Q: Different caste name caste certificate and transfer certificate

While admitting to school my illiterate parents given My caste as mogera and in my school certificate is sc mugera and I had the caste certificate in the same caste till my appointment. but my caste is tamil speaking sc parayar. At the time of caste verification tahashildar cancelled my caste certificate since the mogera caste is belongs to the tulu speaking people of dakshina Kannada district.and I have been issued sc parayar caste on the basis of my family members caste which is issued by tamilnadu state .now I have caste certificate in the parayar community and in my TC my caste is mogera Now I have applied caste certificate for my twin sons with tahashildar order copy, caste certificate,tc and sindutva pramanapatra the same has been rejected saying that the caste name in TC is suspicious. Now what should I do to get my children's caste certificate done.

Raghavendra Rao B.K. answered
Execute an affidavit to the effect that your caste is parayar and not mogera. Detail the error in the affidavit. Submit an application along with this affidavit for correction of caste in your TC with he aid of your tamilnadu cetificate.

Q: Shops built without BBMP approval what action can i take.

A land grabber has grabbed a portion of the road and built shops without BBMP approval. I complained to police, BBMP and BMTF, but no action for last four years. Should I file a PIL or Civil case. Is there any organisation which handles these cases for free, since it is for public good.

Raghavendra Rao B.K. answered
You may think of filing a public interest litigation since neither you nor any one else in particular are interested in the violation. It is for the public good that you are doing this. But make sure that you have enough documents before proceeding lest it may bounce back on you.

Q: What action can be taken to get back the loan given

Sir/Madam,  living in Puttur, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka wants to know that, my father has retired from KSRTC last year and got some amount on retirement. By knowing this, one known person came for a hand loan of 5 lakh and borrowed it with an agreement stating about the loan and interest. But after a period of 4 months he didn't paid interest or principal amount for a period of 6 months till now. I just request you that, what kind of action can we take upon him to get the amount. 

Raghavendra Rao B.K. answered
You can only file a money recovery suit against the borrower in Puttur. It is understood that you have obtained proper documents and acknowledgements at the time of lending the hand loan. You should be wary of persons approaching for money lest you may lose it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Raghavendra Rao B.K.

Can Raghavendra Rao B.K. represent me in court?

Yes, Raghavendra Rao B.K. can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Raghavendra Rao B.K.?

When you meet with Raghavendra Rao B.K. for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Raghavendra Rao B.K.?

Before your initial consultation with Raghavendra Rao B.K., it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Raghavendra Rao B.K.?

During your initial consultation with Raghavendra Rao B.K., you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Raghavendra Rao B.K.?

It is important to communicate with Raghavendra Rao B.K. regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Raghavendra Rao B.K.?

The cost of hiring Raghavendra Rao B.K. can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.