In a family arrangement what if sisters are not included in 1985

We were 3brothers and 2 sisters. After death of my father a family arrangement was executed in 1985 amongst 3 brothers but sisters were excluded. This was for a self acquired plot of my father. Is this legally valid

No. it is not legally valid as after the death of your father, who died intestate (without making a will), the property devolved on all his children, including your sisters. The exclusion of your sisters, without written relinquishment from them, either by a separate deed or in the deed of family arrangement, renders the arrangement invalid.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi