In a family arrangement what if sisters are not included in 1985

We were 3brothers and 2 sisters. After death of my father a family arrangement was executed in 1985 amongst 3 brothers but sisters were excluded. This was for a self acquired plot of my father. Is this legally valid

No. it is not legally valid as after the death of your father, who died intestate (without making a will), the property devolved on all his children, including your sisters. The exclusion of your sisters, without written relinquishment from them, either by a separate deed or in the deed of family arrangement, renders the arrangement invalid.

Well,
In this matter, one can never say about relying upon the words whether this could alone be happen accordingly, instead unless after gone through to its respective documents
Therefore it is solicited to share the document

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow