One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Manoj

Advocate Manoj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector - 29, Noida
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manoj completed his law in the year 1998 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Supreme Court, Civil, Labour & Service, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1998. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/837-R/1998
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manoj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj

Q: How to apply for SLP after 5 years

can i apply again SLP after 5 year.

Advocate Manoj answered
You can if you have a valid reason for condonation of delay in not filing the SLP within the stipulated period. If the Court is convinced with the grounds urged by you, the SLP would be heard on its merits by the Court

Q: The employer terminated without any prior notice want to take action

Dear Madam/Sir, I am working in a Pvt. Ltd. company rom last 6yrs, by today evening i have recieve my termination latter without any prior notice. Company terminated me as gives the reference as mentioned in joining letter that -employer can discharge(terminate) the employee at any time without any cause. What should i do? Please suggest.

Advocate Manoj answered
To answer your query completely, It is necessary to peruse your Letter of Appointment. However, it can be said that even if the employer reserves the right to terminate without assigning any reason, he has to give at least 1 month's notice or 1 month pay in lieu thereof. Apparently, this termination is bad in law and can be challenged.

Q: Booked flat sushant megapolis given 80% payment possession not given

I had booked flat in Sushant Megapolis greater noida in 2009. 80% payment done. But no possession till now. I want legal advice from you regarding this.

Advocate Manoj answered
You may either approach the authority under RERA or go to the consumer forum, depending on the facts of the case and the reliefs sought by you. I would be able to give concrete advise only when I get to know all the facts.

Q: Can sale deed be cancelled on the grounds of fraud?

Sir maine pp krae the postphonment property. Kuki stamp duty us tym otti hmae paas avliable nai the .. Ab pta chla k wo zameen p hamko fraud krdia gya wo alredy govt k hai ... Aur ab ham sale deed cancell krwana chate hai civil court me kya mere sale deed cancell hogi in case of frau aur seccond party buyer his also support to me for cancilation aur stamp duty mai nai dena cahta kya koi rata hai is fraud case me hamko madad krea btane me ... Itna heavy amount stamp duty ka mere haisiyat bhe nai kya hoga is case me civil court give me relief

Advocate Manoj answered
Yes, Civil Court can give you relief and cancel the sale deed if you are able to prove that fraud has been played on you and the sale deed has been executed fraudulently. I can give more specific opinion only of the details are known to me,

Q: In a family arrangement what if sisters are not included in 1985

We were 3brothers and 2 sisters. After death of my father a family arrangement was executed in 1985 amongst 3 brothers but sisters were excluded. This was for a self acquired plot of my father. Is this legally valid

Advocate Manoj answered
No. it is not legally valid as after the death of your father, who died intestate (without making a will), the property devolved on all his children, including your sisters. The exclusion of your sisters, without written relinquishment from them, either by a separate deed or in the deed of family arrangement, renders the arrangement invalid.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj

Can Advocate Manoj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.