Can we use Residential property for commercial purpose

notice given by municipality u/s Section 268 Powers of Commissioner to vacate any building.BPMC Act 1949. Reason for notice : Resident property used for commercial purpose.. All members of society want to use building as commercial purpose.... How to get stay order from high court for not to vacat property. We want continue use this propwrty as commercial purpose.... Give us advice with section

if you have received notice under section 268 of BPMC act for vacating you shall be required to reply u/s. 351 of the Act for giving opportunity of hearing and further approach high court to stay the proceeding till decision of the court.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur