One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Dhruti Shah

Advocate Dhruti Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Ghatodia, Ahmedabad
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Dhruti Shah has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dhruti Shah's office is in Ghatodia, Ahmedabad.
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Dhruti Shah How to remove encroachment in public road of agricultural land Bhaduat ko makan khali kese karaye