Legal procedure for divorce & custody of child

dear sir my wife is syko path and lazy goose she cant take any responasblity and not letting see my one month old new born baby and demands to defferent accommodation and try to qurail and manipulate all times and thertens my falls dowry case. not reciving call from past one month before she got govt job she absloutly fine when she got job the things alll changed and she try to controle my all actatives like money caring for yelder in families i dont know what to do my in laws also not leving to see her what to do plz suggest me i cant handle this wife boz of my parents r getting old 1 how can i take coustady of my baby 2 should i leve her r claim my rights baby custdoy and devrous 3 is there eny chance get baby erlier coustady 4 how to prove she is unfit mother in india

Hello Sir,
I just went through the details of your problem. your wife's condition seems to be more psychological due to the fact that she has just delivered a baby.
Nevertheless, to answer your points mentioned above-
1) Firstly you cannot get custody of a newly born infant. you wife seems to hold a Govt job and is financially secure so there is no reason for you to take the child from her. Regarding her psychological condition it has to be proved before court, only if the court finds her incapable of taking care, you can ask for child custody. you have mentioned that she has just got a govt job, then how could you call her a psychopath?
2) Now is the right time for you to be with her, that is, after the delivery of your new born baby. Its not right for you to leave her and ask for Divorce since I don't see any reasonable grounds for Divorce- like cruelty and desertion.
3) As mentioned above you will not be able to get the custody of the infant child. The child is new born as per you, she must be weaning it, so no court will give custody of this infant to the father.
4) Proving motherhood and how fit a woman is for the job is a herculean task. Don't bother to try it right now, as you will not succeed.
Regards
Advocate

Popular Child Custody Lawyers