One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Nancy Prince

Advocate Nancy Prince

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSt. Thomas Town, Bangalore
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Nancy Prince completed her law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Domestic Violence & Maintenance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nancy enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1994. She is a member of the Karnataka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1232/1994
  • Bangalore District Court
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nancy Prince. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nancy Prince

Q: Validity of marriage notary without marriage registration.

What is the validity of marriage notary without registering the marriage and how to void it. Our marriage was done under inter religion marriage act as I am hungry and he is Christian

Advocate Nancy Prince answered
A Notary Marriage is invalid. Since your husband is a Christian you should have either got your marriage registered before the Registrar of Christian Marriages or you should have got it registered under the Provisions of the Special Marriage Act, before the respective jurisdictional Sub-Registrar Office, after taking permission from your Hungarian Embassy/High Commissioner office/FRRO .

Q: Clarification regarding re issue of passport due to wrong DOB

Hi, I already have a passport, when I was a minor. And the DOB, given at that time is 11.04.1992. But all my other documents, SSC, Pancard, Aadhaar card , have DOB 11.04.1993. I applied for passport now, and it is placed under review, because, there is a change in DOB.I need a passport , ASAP. Can you please tell me, how to get this problem solved.

Advocate Nancy Prince answered
Hello,You have failed to mention what is actually your date of birth.. 1992 or 1993? Usually a date or the month can be corrected but here there is a years difference, so you have to go with necessary proof file a suit for declaration before the Civil Court making the Corporation- Birth and Death regn. authority a party and then get the necessary correction done. There after get your other documents corrected and apply for your passport.

Q: Alternate way to serve summon since present address is unknown

Sir my husband filed divorce case in Bangalore after kicking me out of house and im in my native in another state. I applied for transfer and now it's under stay. My husband shifted his house so don't have his presents address and we have only office address but in office they returned the summon saying he is out of country. But it's fake. He is in Bangalore only. I'm really don't know how to serve the summon to him because he purposely avoiding it. What is the other possibilities to serve and also what to know if it's not possible to serve as because he avoiding purposly. What will happen.

Advocate Nancy Prince answered
Hello Madam,For service of summons of your high court case you could either give a paper publication or get an Order from the High Court to serve the copy of your petition on his advocate who represented him in the family Court for the divorce Case.RegardsAdvocate

Q: Procedure to transfer joint property title to single ownership title

Hi, Me and my wife got divorced and there is a property(2 bhk flat) which registered on both of the names . Now i want to get that property from her. i got to know that release deed and GPA are the ways for this . Release deed : she wont come to do GPA (power of autorny): i want to take this from her and want to gift my property to my mother immediately. Which is the best way. Please suggest Thanks,

Advocate Nancy Prince answered
Hello Sir,The best way to transfer your wife's share back to you is through a Release deed.. Nevertheless since you've decided to gift the property to your mother, both of you jointly can gift it to your mother to avoid stamp duty on two docts, since directly one gift deed within the family is made.RegardsAdvocate

Q: Hindu marriage held in Singapore whether considered valid in India

Hi.. We are hindu Indians residing in Singapore and have got married in Singapore.Please advise if the marriage is considered to be valid in India.Also let me know if the marriage needs to be registered again in India.What is the procedure.

Advocate Nancy Prince answered
Hello,Marriage solemnised anywhere is valid. Only later on if any dispute arises the question of Jurisdiction arises. You could register your marriage again in India, but then, it's like getting married for the first time again, so your date of marriage will again be different. If later there is any problem in ur matrimonial life, then your dates are again a problem. You will then have an option to decided on whether to go by your Singapore Marriage or the Indian one.RegardsAdvocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nancy Prince

Can Advocate Nancy Prince represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nancy Prince can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nancy Prince?

When you meet with Advocate Nancy Prince for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nancy Prince?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nancy Prince, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nancy Prince?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nancy Prince, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nancy Prince?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nancy Prince regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nancy Prince?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nancy Prince can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.