One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Road, Belgaum
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Bharat Narasgouda has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bharat provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, divorce cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bharat enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2001. He is a member of the Belgaum Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2536/2001

  • District Court, Belgaum,
  • Karnataka High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Shashidhar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
Appaji K Kanbarkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks sir
2 months ago
pUNITH p - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago
Mahesh Patil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was very helpful and gave us the correct guidance.
Over 3 months ago
Soumya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue The lawyer gave me the right guidance The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward
Over 3 months ago
Santosh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Awesome, helped with all of my queries , very patient listener and very accurate guidance on next steps. Very experienced professional indeed.
Over 3 months ago
Bhavana ajit magar(a - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Bharat Narasgouda's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
S R Koujalgi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Bharat Narasgouda. Adv.Bharat Narasgouda aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Mahesh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Q: Delay in giving posession of the appartment.

Can we get posession of appartment eventhough builder did not give posession. The appartment got registered after full payment and become absolute sole owner of the appartment.The appartment was got registered diring June 2022. In spite of repeated request, the builder is not giving key/posession of the appartment.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda answered
you can issue a legal notice and file a case in consumer court for deficiency in service as delay in giving possession of property as per agreement amounts to deficiency in service. or you can file complaint in RERA.

Q: Can I send an Legal Notice to the Seller for Registration Delaying

Hi All, Please advise on the Registration MatterI am a buyer who had purchased the farming land of 1 acre in April 2020 by paying advance of Rs 2,30,000 and made agreement for 11 months to register the land and to collect remaining amount. But the seller is not doing registration from last 2 ½ years and giving some or the other excuses and giving stupid reasons and he is escaping to register the property. Hence, I am planning to go for a Legal Notice. Note: In Sub-register only did the agreement registration for 11months.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda answered
yes you can send a legal notice through lawyer informing him to get register the land by receiving the balance amount within a period of 15 days failing which you will file a suit for specific performance of contracts in which case he will alone he responsible for all the cost and consequences.

Q: Late Younger brothers wife illegally staying in my property

Dear respected Sirs\My late Younger brothers wife is staying in ground floor. She has occupied 2 houses illegally and refused to vacate. The property is in my name. And i am paying taxes for it. Khata is in my name. For 3 years she is creating problems. She already has property gifted to her by my dad after my younger brother death in different area of city. Also she is staying freely without paying rent or lease. Also past few months, she is not paying her electricity bills. Pls help me how to vacate her from my property. Thank you sirs.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda answered
for that you have to file a suit for possession stating that you are the owner and the said younger brother's wife is staying illegally in your property and even after many requests she is not vacating the property, as she is having other properties in her name she cannot claim right to residence more over when it is your property. if she creates hurdles you can claim in the properties given as gift to her by filing a suit for partition in all the properties.

Q: School refusing to return the original birth certificate of my son

My sons are studying in a private school affiliated with CBSE. Recently for some personal reason, I wanted to shift them to another CBSE school near my house. However, I am surprised to find that the previous school is refusing to return the original birth certificates. I want to know whether a school can demand to keep such an important legal document in their custody.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda answered
sir birth certificate is a public document you can apply and get any number of certificate from the concerned birth and death registrar office. it hardly costs you about less then 100 Rupees, instead of wasting your time in school you can easily get the birth certificate from the concerned office.

Q: Advice on Divorce after my wife has left home on her own

We had got married in the year 2019 from then till now my wife isint satisfied , she always keeps fighting , calls her parents home for fights , if we tell her something she changes it to something negative and reports at her home and they come and without discussing start fighting , she has left the house once for 7 months now again she has left the house on 21st feb and she has said she will never return and when u asked to return the mangalsutra she went to women police station and left the house and she is saying she wont give divorce and we have to stay like this only forever seperate , what can i do ? What are my rights? Is it right on her side to say she wont give divorce when she has left on her own and said she will never return

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda answered
if she is not ready to give divorce and if your marriage is not working it is better that you file a case for divorce on ground of cruelty, as you have stated that she always keeps fighting, brings her parents and fights etc which amount to cruelty, you can add other facts as per your case and file a petition for divorce.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Can Advocate Bharat Narasgouda represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bharat Narasgouda can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda?

When you meet with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bharat Narasgouda regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bharat Narasgouda?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bharat Narasgouda can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.