Procedure to file the case in case of dishonour of cheque

A party has given a Cheque of Rs 150000 and the cheque got bounced can we sue the party .kindly let me now the process and please help.

You will have send a legal notice within 15 days from dishonour of cheque while giving 30 days time for payment and after that you may have to file a case and alternatively you may have lodge and FIR in police station against accused under section 420 . Make sure you must consult your advocate before taking any action for better action and result.

Issue legal notice to opposite party for payment of cheque amount within 1t day and after no reply notice or payment of mony you can file case under section 138 Negotiable Instrument Act. Before compitant court according Juridiction.
Thanks.

Yes Sir, Surely you can sue him under section 38 of Negotiable Instrument Act. If you willing to persue it kindly contact me and discuss all the situation so we can persue towards it without wasting your valuable time.

On the date of cheque bounce within 30 days giving a written notice for demand for the payment of the said amount and given fifteen days time to the receipt of the said notice and the party fail then after 15 days within one month file the complaint.