One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Sarvesh Roy

Advocate Sarvesh Roy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Parsvnath Prestige, Noida
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sarvesh Roy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sarvesh Roy's office is in Parsvnath Prestige, Noida.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Questions Answered by Advocate Sarvesh Roy Maternity leave un surity if my startup will provide or not Clothing website cheating customers