Recovery of amount taken in debt

20-Apr-2024 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
A person has borrowed 5lakh rupees and now he denies that he has not taken and we have promisary note and cheque and written stamp paper duely signed him .. he has sent legal notice that those are false allegations.. how do i proceed now?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
918 votes
hi first need to see the contents of the legal notice received and if he is not gving money then you could deposit the cheque in bank and if it is boumced and also could file a cheque bounce case send a notice for the promissory note to be paid
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
797 votes
you can file cheque bounce case agaist the accused if you have all the proof like promisory note ,cheque and stamp paper like affidavit .according to law you can go for this case and you can send him behind the bars or recovery for the amount.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."