One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Sushant Kareer

Advocate Sushant Kareer

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 10-B, Chandigarh
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sushant Kareer has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sushant Kareer's office is in Sector 10-B, Chandigarh.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Sushant Kareer Remedies against frivolous complaints Remedies available to tenant in case of false promises made by broker