One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Dixit Garg

Advocate Dixit Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
LawRato9 years Experience
Advocate Dixit Garg
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Dixit Garg completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dixit Garg enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2184/2015
Advocate Dixit Garg

  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Ludhiana
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

RANDHIR RANGRA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Dixit Garg understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 months ago
Priya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Dixit Garg's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Dixit Garg

Questions Answered by Advocate Dixit Garg

Q: Anticipatory bail chances in false case ipc 420,120b,506

We booked in false case the FIR say we duped 80 lakhs from a person by promising him to supply some iron goods..but in reality some broker false implicated my whole family in this case ..or we are the properitors of the FIRMS and bank accounts in which transactions had been done..o cctv footage...and complainant go to police station 12 am midnight and 1 am police register FIR without conducing any investigation and general diary entry was written at 5:35am early

Advocate Dixit Garg answered
if the FIR is registered against you then you should seek anticipatory bail from Court. only after considering your documents the opinion be given regarding your case. you can share your documents with me and I will let you know about your probability of case.

Q: Divorce proceedings related doubt

HiI was married in Jan'20 and my father got expired recently in May'20. My in laws family have been torturing us since 15 days of marriage. My father died of cardiac arrest due to stress. Now my in laws family is pressurising my wife for separation as they want to steal money from us because they had financial loss in business. My wife doesn't want to leave but being pressurized and persuaded by her mother nad father. Please advise on how can I get saved from giving them any money and taking divorce.My life has become hell. Please help. I wont be able to pay any settlement amount.

Advocate Dixit Garg answered
You can take order from court taking relief that your in laws family interfering in your life and pressuring for separation with the malafide intention to grab money and in that case court can direct your in laws to not to interfere in your family.

Q: Refund of booking amount paid for commercial property

Before lockdown I have paid 2 lakhs to book one commercial space in RERA registered project in Aerocity Chandigarh.I have just filled one application form. No agreement. Can I get refund of same now.I have paid amount though online.

Advocate Dixit Garg answered
that is depend upon your documents. if there any clause qua that than you can get your refund. otherwise you have to seek some other option to get your refund. You can also get your refund by filing a complaint before RERA authorities

Q: HC ruling on giving maintainance by Army authority to wife of officer

Sir, My query is that I am an Army officer and my wife has developed extra marital affair. I have sufficient proofs for this. If I want to be separated from her, then in this case, what is the HC ruling for Army authorities to grant her maintenance from my salary. Regards.

Advocate Dixit Garg answered
If the divorce is granted on the grounds of adultery as you are saying in your question that your wife has extra marital affairs then you are not liable to pay any maintenance to your wife as per law.....

Q: Friend falsely claiming I borrowed money from him

My friend is disturbing me and my family over some cash he says that is taken from him. He has no proof of any cash transaction, he is just saying that he lend me 15K hard cash. In between, he is showing some broken conversations. So I need assistance in this matter, what should I do?

Advocate Dixit Garg answered
You no need to worry in this case as the burden to prove the same is upon your friend. Firstly he has to prove that he lend you Rs 15k if he proves the same then the burden will be shifted to you to rebut his evidence

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dixit Garg

Can Advocate Dixit Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dixit Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dixit Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Dixit Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dixit Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dixit Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dixit Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dixit Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dixit Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dixit Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dixit Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dixit Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Dixit Garg