One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Dhawal Bhandari

Advocate Dhawal Bhandari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 19-D, Chandigarh
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, GST, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dhawal Bhandari's office is in Sector 19-D, Chandigarh.
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

Suresh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The discussion was helpful.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Dhawal Bhandari Title check and documents verification Compromise deed signed husband did not take me along after that