One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Naveen Sheokand

Advocate Naveen Sheokand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Zirakpur, Chandigarh
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Naveen Sheokand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Naveen provides services in various fields of Consumer related matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Naveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2012. He is a member of Chandigarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1417/2012
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Sheokand How long will it take to get my turn in court What to do when dealer don't deliver the car after receiving payment