One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Rajiv Joshi

Advocate Rajiv Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 10A, Chandigarh
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajiv Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajiv Joshi's office is in Sector 10A, Chandigarh.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Joshi Can a girl do court marriage without any age proof that she is 18 What to do if the appeal is rejected from the high court