One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi

Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
44 C, Chandigarh
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi's office is in 44 C, Chandigarh.
  • District Court, Chandigarh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi False 498a case against sister (USA CITIZEN) Received PO order no action taken by police