One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Gurmeet Singh Saini

Advocate Gurmeet Singh Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Sector 30 A, Chandigarh
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Gurmeet Singh Saini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Gurmeet Singh Saini's office is in Sector 30 A, Chandigarh.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Gurmeet Singh Saini Name different in certificates which should be used land registration False allegations of sexual assault made by a female colleague