Regarding Website Development/Designing Protection
Hi, I have recruited a company which is developing my website. So I want to enter into an agreement with them that my website will be protected from database theft, protection and I will be the sole owner of that website when its being done. However I don't want to disclose my domain name till the work is complete , also in case I face any copyright issue with any reference on my website coding or source than that company will payback me the entire amount and will face penalty issue with applicable govt laws. And in that agreement I also want to include non disclosure clause.
You need to engage a lawyer and have the contract drafted, as there is not question here that we can address and advice on.
You need to engage a lawyer and have the contract drafted.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed for divorce but husband is not appearing in the court what to do
- How can we divide property if there in no Will
- Appeal pending If succeeded how to evict tenant leased by OP?
- Sister in law asking for share in ancestral property what to do
- Husband living with another women while being married to me.What to do