Regarding Website Development/Designing Protection

Hi, I have recruited a company which is developing my website. So I want to enter into an agreement with them that my website will be protected from database theft, protection and I will be the sole owner of that website when its being done. However I don't want to disclose my domain name till the work is complete , also in case I face any copyright issue with any reference on my website coding or source than that company will payback me the entire amount and will face penalty issue with applicable govt laws. And in that agreement I also want to include non disclosure clause.

You need to engage a lawyer and have the contract drafted, as there is not question here that we can address and advice on.

You need to engage a lawyer and have the contract drafted.

Popular Startup Lawyers