One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Dhruv Suri

Advocate Dhruv Suri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
Barakhamba Road, Delhi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Trademark & Copyright, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Startup, Corporate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dhruv Suri co-heads PSA's practice group on start-ups, PE/VCs (known as Victus) as well as the Competition Law practice group.

Specifically with respect to start-ups, the group aims to provide cost-effective legal advice across industries and practice areas. His role is not just limited to giving advice on legal aspects of the business such as choice of entity, intellectual property, contracts, M&A, raising capital, executive compensation, dispute resolution, compliance, etc., but to be available for any discussion whatsoever. These may range from reviewing business strategies, giving inputs on presentations to be made to potential investors, valuations, etc. (and sometimes also on food, sports and politics). To suit the start up model, PSA offers creative fee structures and aims to handhold such ventures from the day they are merely an idea and nourish them with legal expertise as they evolve and grow.

Advocate Suri also advises financial investors (PE/VC funds, angel and seed investors, FIIs) on structuring their investments in India through trusts, limited liability partnerships, companies or other suitable entity structures, including advice on the Indian regulatory and tax (onshore and offshore) regime, as well as assist them in conducting due diligence of their portfolio companies across a range of sectors and practice areas.

As the co-head PSA's Competition Law practice group, he represent clients before the Competition Commission of India as well as other judicial and quasi-judicial forums on complex competition law issues. His work often involves reviewing contracts and commercial arrangements to assess compliance with competition laws as well as assisting clients with the necessary merger control filings.

In addition to the above, Dhruv is also actively involved with the firm's M&A and Dispute Resolution practice groups.

Advocate Dhruv enrolled for the Bar Council of Delhi in the year 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1405/2009
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Dhruv Suri

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Dhruv Suri Scammed by a person for exchanging dollar on neteller e-wallet Product are being sold under same trademark by foreign co. in India