Sale agreement for a plot in Noida
I am going to buy authority plot in resale in Noida. So for that Bank is demanding for sale agreement. So I want to know about sale agreement in detail.
You should contact a lawyer for making an agreement. Before signing on the dotted line on the agreement you should carry out the due diligence to test or ascertain if the title is clear and free from any legal dispute pending in any court of law. If the title comes out to be clear then go ahead with the proposed purchase by incorporating the terms of payment in the agreement itself. After the agreement is made it will have to be stamped at the market value of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the date of photo be taken as evidence
- Maternal grandparents want to give their property. dispute b/w sons
- Wife removed from whatsapp group what action can be taken
- Cancelled admission of my daughter in school no refund what can i do
- Emotional abuse by guardians