×

quesSale agreement for a plot in Noida

I am going to buy authority plot in resale in Noida. So for that Bank is demanding for sale agreement. So I want to know about sale agreement in detail.

• ansYou should contact a lawyer for making an agreement. Before signing on the dotted line on the agreement you should carry out the due diligence to test or ascertain if the title is clear and free from any legal dispute pending in any court of law. If the title comes out to be clear then go ahead with the proposed purchase by incorporating the terms of payment in the agreement itself. After the agreement is made it will have to be stamped at the market value of the property.