Registration of property without power of attorney

My mother owns a house at East Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.Earlier Instead of Registry Power of attorney used to be done but now she intends to get the house registered in her name.Please advise as to how the same can be done?

So registration through power of attorney was stopped by Supreme Court . Is it a freehold or lesehold property? Is the dda or l&do the concerned authority. A couple of more things have to be seen . One way is also to get it mutates. Plz contact for further advise

you need to show the sale again and get noc from your seller again and produce the same before the sub-registrar of your area. Moreover, you should know POA in its nature is revokable. IT has certain limitations as to transfer of rights.

LH House, Bangalore

You can register the same documents if you have notarised GPA and agreement to sell as you become the owner of the property by agreement to sell. For further you can contact me I also live and work in Uttam Nagar