Want to get the legal information about the freehold property

I want to purchase 1BHK(5th floor F-tower) flat at "East Avenue Society" , Sharafabad ,Noida -73 and the Khasara no is 459 & 460 from the "Uday Real Con" owner Manoj Nehara. So please advise me for the same. Following clearance I want to know -> 1) Sever Clearance certificate 2) Multi story (6th floor) clearance certificate 3) Is it under any dispute cases ? 4) NOC certificate from all the required departments 5) Earthquake proof or not etc. So, Conclusion is should I buy this flat? I'm waiting for your positive response.

Dear Concerned please be know to the fact that all these Flats which are being constructed within the village limits do not have required permissions form the concerned department and the Noida Authority have no role to play here. The Gram Panchayat or the Jila Panchayat hwould have given these approvals. In accordance it is sugessted to check the given documents with the authority .