quesCar Parking in residential area.

I have purchased a 2bhk in Kalyan and got the same registered it about an year back. At that time the builder had told me that he will give me an allotment letter for stilt car parking (verbally), he gave the same to me. Car parking is nowhere mentioned in the agreement. Only document I have is the allotment letter for stilt car parking given to me by the builder. Now the society is formed and few members (who don?t have the car parking allotment letter) are objecting and creating disputes regarding this car parking. My question? 1)Since builder has issued a stilt car parking allotment letter can any body including the society oppose the same and prevent me from parking my car? 2)Is this stilt car parking allotment letter valid legally? Please advice?

  • ansSociety can change allotment of car parking slots. It has to be seen how many car parking slots are available and how many members are having flats. Each member should be given one car parking slot. If shortage of stilts then society can by resolution passed in AGM allot same by drawing of lots on annual basis.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Person A,B and C given Power of attorney to person D. Person D sold the…

I booked a flat and got an offer of possession letter from builder 2 months…
I have a flat in Pune in a co-operative Housing society in Pune, Maharashtra. It…
With respect ancestral property daughters have claim in it. Can they ask for share in…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly