Allotment of parking space in builder after the payment

Builder has handed over the Flat after Registration of the flat. Though he had collected payment towards covered car parking space, he has not given allotment letter/ document duly marking the space with his seal and signature. He had given a copy of the layout marking the space earlier(without any signature and seal) which he changed recently without any consent from me. He has allotted the space to his tenants by marking with a paint on the space. Please guide me how to get the parking space

I would like to know whether in the construction agreement carpark is mentioned with specific place or no at the time of registration. Whether any car park is allotted and you are using it Or not.Has he issued any cash receipt ? if so you can you can claim carpark.

See what is the initial agreement with the builder and providing car parking facility is mentioned in the agreement he has to clearly demarcate for each flat . And if there is a violation on his part you can take action against the builder under the new Real Estate (Regulation and Development) ACT, 2016.

Car parking lots come under the definition of common areas, which comprise terraces, corridors, driveways, parks, swimming pools, gymnasiums, spas and such like spaces and amenities intended for the common use of all residents. As such, a flat owner is not legally entitled to be allotted any exclusive car parking slot. Usually, the residents' association takes over administration of common areas and amenities from the promoter-builder and allots car parking slots to its members based on mutual understanding and convenience. In the circumstances, better resolve the issue with the association.