×

quesTENANT'S RIGHT TO RWA(Residents Welfare Assosciation )

Whether a bonafide Tenant and a regular member of the RWA has legitimate right to contest RWA election or not ?

It depends on the bye laws of the association.

If they do not specifically prohibit tenants from contesting the election in that case you are fully entitled to contest the elections provided you fulfil the basic essential of being a member of the RWA.

• ansIt depends on the bye laws of the association. If they do not specifically prohibit tenants from contesting the election in that case you are fully entitled to contest the elections provided you fulfil the basic essential of being a member of the RWA.

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi