quesArbitrary cancel of admission from college. What options do i have?

A PG Medical college has arbitrarily cancelled my admission wherein I had just requested to change the specialization stream from the 1st option chosen in the form to the 2nd option. I had sent them an application mentioning the change in my option and they instead cancelled admission and sent me back my fee draft of Rs. 9.50 Lacs.

They even sent me the application scan copy they had received by their official email. Now they are saying I can get admitted to the course under the management quota by paying Rs. 1 crore.

What should I do?

The option available to you is filing a Writ Petition in the High Court, challenging the arbitrary action of the College. There have been several petitions which have been filed by the students where admission have been denied by the college authorities arbitrarily.

You need to engage an advocate to draft and file this writ petition seeking relief from the Court against the college authorities.