Arbitrary cancel of admission from college. What options do i have?
A PG Medical college has arbitrarily cancelled my admission wherein I had just requested to change the specialization stream from the 1st option chosen in the form to the 2nd option. I had sent them an application mentioning the change in my option and they instead cancelled admission and sent me back my fee draft of Rs. 9.50 Lacs.
They even sent me the application scan copy they had received by their official email. Now they are saying I can get admitted to the course under the management quota by paying Rs. 1 crore.
What should I do?
The option available to you is filing a Writ Petition in the High Court, challenging the arbitrary action of the College. There have been several petitions which have been filed by the students where admission have been denied by the college authorities arbitrarily.
You need to engage an advocate to draft and file this writ petition seeking relief from the Court against the college authorities.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the General Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Legal rights of grand children in ancestral property
- Divorce judgement passed 3 months ago still not got the copy of order
- Is the benami owner punishable under the new Act
- How to transfer the title document, please advise
- Can siblings claim share in joint property of brother and parents