How to meet Chief justice of India and address him my problem?

How Can I meet the Chief Justice of India? I am facing problem in getting justice due to corrupt courts and lawyers. I want to meet Chief Justice of India and address him my problem.


Please help.




It might not be feasible and constructive to meet the Chief Justice of India as he does not handle Public grievances directly. We suggest in case your concern is so strong and you have a bonafide story to tell, you may want to write in to the CJI and attach all documentary supports that make your application a genuine and worth considering cause.


Post revewing your application / letter, if the CJI is convinced, he can take a Suo Motto Cognizance of your complaint and order necessary action thereafter.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular General Lawyers

Advocate Dhruv Suri
Barakhamba Road, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar
Cidco, Aurangabad
19 years Experience
Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi
Safdarjung Development Area, Delhi
7 years Experience
Advocate Pranav Dilavari
Subhash Nagar, Delhi
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the General Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A Linguistic minority school has adopted unfair practice and non transparency in admission process for Nursery Admissions Procedures for current acaed…

Read More

The National rifle association and the affiliated rifle clubs are exempted from depositing licenced weapons during election, but the District Ele…

Read More

I want to file a PIL in the Supreme Court against Human Right Violation in the current elections. What is the Procedure?  …

Read More

A PG Medical college has arbitrarily cancelled my admission wherein I had just requested to change the specialization stream from the 1st option chose…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue