How to meet Chief justice of India and address him my problem?

How Can I meet the Chief Justice of India? I am facing problem in getting justice due to corrupt courts and lawyers. I want to meet Chief Justice of India and address him my problem.

Please help.

Answer

It might not be feasible and constructive to meet the Chief Justice of India as he does not handle Public grievances directly. We suggest in case your concern is so strong and you have a bonafide story to tell, you may want to write in to the CJI and attach all documentary supports that make your application a genuine and worth considering cause.

Post revewing your application / letter, if the CJI is convinced, he can take a Suo Motto Cognizance of your complaint and order necessary action thereafter.

Popular General Lawyers

Advocate Dhruv Suri
Barakhamba Road, Delhi
Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar
Cidco, Aurangabad
Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi
Safdarjung Development Area, Delhi
Advocate Pranav Dilavari
Subhash Nagar, Delhi