Unfair and non transparent nursery admission process. What remedy?

A Linguistic minority school has adopted unfair practice and non transparency in admission process for Nursery Admissions Procedures for current acaedemic year 2014-15.

What is the Legal Remedy available to me?

Answer

See when it comes to Linguistic Minority Schools, the Indian Constitution gives them the freedom to frame their own policies and guidelines.

Recently the Nursery Admission Policy 2014-15 passed by the Lt. Governor in December imposed certain restrictions on the Minority Schools with respect to their admission policies and the same were challenged by the Minority Schools as being violative of their Fundamental Right guaranteed under the Constitution and the Delhi High Court had held in their favour. The Delhi High Court stayed the operation of Nursery Admission Policy 2014-15 on these Minority Institutions till the validity of the same is decided.

Therefore, the option available to you is to file a Writ Petition in the High Court, however the burden shall be upon you to prove the policies to be unfair and discriminatory.

Popular General Lawyers

Advocate Dhruv Suri
Barakhamba Road, Delhi
Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar
Cidco, Aurangabad
Advocate Pranav Dilavari
Subhash Nagar, Delhi
Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi
Safdarjung Development Area, Delhi