quesCan court marriage be done without going to the Magistrate

Please let me know ... A court marriage could be done without going in front of marriage registrar... Please email me

• ansThere is no such marriage as court marriage. Marriages are registered before registrar of marriage and for that the bride and bridegroom have to appear before the registrar of marriages personally along with age and I'd proof and also with parents or close relative

Advocate Anuj Anand

District Court, Kapurthala

• ansYes, you can perform your marriage ceremony according to your religion as Hindu rites,sikh rites,etc. ...
    And after the ceremony of marriage you must receive a written latter from pujari,bhai ji, who perform the ceremony and it is pertinent to mention here that you must also click 6 photographes of ceremony ,and after it you can apply for protection before District and Session Judge or as wel as High court, as your convient.

Advocate Ashwani Kumar

District Court, Mansa

• ansHello
    You want to know about court marriage.your query is whether court marriage can be done without going infront of marriage registrar.it is not possible to do marriage registration while sitting at home .if you want to know more about this.call me for further information

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

District Court, Amritsar

• ansThere is a difference between court marriage and marriage registration . Court mairraige means when u come to the court after getting lawa/ Phere and seek protection from the relatives or family members from whom you have threat and marriage registration is getting registered your mairage with sub registrar . Plz clearing what sort of marriage u looking for. Thanks

Advocate Geetinder Singh

Lawrence Road, Amritsar

• ansYes , marriage can be got registered, without visiting the office of registrar of marriage. Such registration of marriage is called registration on notice. In such case one of the party has to file application himself or through attorney to issue notice to other party who is not available

Advocate Sandeep Kumar Khanpuri

Civil Court, Hoshiarpur