One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Geetinder Singh

Advocate Geetinder Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 175+ user ratings
LawRatoLawrence Road, Amritsar
LawRato13 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, International Law, Labour & Service, NCLT, NRI, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Geetinder Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Geetinder provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal Laws, Family Law, Customs & Central Excise matters, Matrimonial Disputes Matter and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Geetinder enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2011. He is a member of the Amritsar Bar Association.

Advocate Geetinder Singh

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
False Advertising
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
Family Dispute
File Mutual Consent Divorce
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • District Court, Ajnala
  • District Court, Amritsar
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Gurdaspur
  • District Court, Jalandhar
  • District Court, Pathankot
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Sujit Kumar Roy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very much helpful men he is...
Over 3 months ago
Harpreet Kaur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provides me with good advice.
2 months ago
Gurbachan singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
offering the right advice which help me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Ramandeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Humble and patience he is... more than satisfied with his counseling.
Over 3 months ago
Harkesh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Geetinder Singh helped me understand my issue completely.
2 months ago
My issue is financia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Geetinder Singh helped me to make appropriate decisions. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
2 months ago
Ritakshi Anand - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
This service provided by LawRato is awesome, it is time saving. Also, the consultation provided is really appreciable.
2 months ago
bhawna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Geetinder Singh has a great reputation in this field for handling cases such as mine. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Geetinder Singh. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
2 months ago
???????? ?????? ???? - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Tegbir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer.
2 months ago
Advocate Geetinder Singh

Questions Answered by Advocate Geetinder Singh

Q: Can I take back the surety I provided for a relative's bail? How to withdraw bail surety, and what i

I have submitted my property documents as surety for my relative's bail under the NDPS Act. However, I believe he may not comply with legal proceedings, which could lead to problems for me in the future. How can I withdraw bail surety, and can I file an application for withdrawal of surety to request the court to cancel his bail?

Advocate Geetinder Singh answered
You can take back surety at any time . You can file an application in court relating to withdrawal of surety bonds fgiven in favour of accused. Court will not raise any objection or any party to the case objections will not be entrtained.

Q: what is bisra report? What is the full form of Bisra report?

Sir, what is a Bisra report, and what relevance does it have in a case of IPC 304 and 34? Can you please explain the full form of the Bisra report?

Advocate Geetinder Singh answered
In case of poisoning or any other susbtance given to a person case , the doctors while sending their report in court send the visra report. Visra report is the report beased on chemical examiner examination of liver, stomach and kedenys during postmortem. The liver, stomach and kedneys are send in JAR to chemical examiner to have visra report

Q: Where to complain if someone is blackmailing you ?

Hi I had a boyfriend who is blackmailing me since few months, I have changed my no, he s sending me Snapchat. He has been threatening me. We have few pix together, How to file a blackmail complaint ? pls help me out

Advocate Geetinder Singh answered
Mam You can report his actions to the nearest police station and if not that u can file a complaint with cyber cell or to the magistrate . U can also report about his blackmailing and misusing ur pics for threatening u to court or magistrate by hyring a good lawyer.

Q: what to do if husband is not ready to give divorce in india

I am a wife and married for 5 years with one child. I am living separately for almost 2 years. I don't want to live with my husband . I have gone through a lot of physical and mental trauma caused by not only my husband but my entire in laws family. I want divorce but my husband and his family are not ready for mutual consent as they are axpecting dowry and want me to suffer my whole life like this. My husband told me that he will not give me divorce just because he want my family to cover expenses of settling abroad. What can I do what if husband is not giving divorce? Is there any fast track option available to get divorce?

Advocate Geetinder Singh answered
MamYou can file a divorce petition under section 13 Hindu marriage act on th grounds of desertion and mental cruelty by your husband in family courts and can have divorce . This is the best ground on which u can seek divorce easily .

Q: My husband and in laws are torturing me how to take legal action now

My husband lied to me before marriage about his salary and job. He wants my parents to purchase things for home, when I refused , he sent me back to my home with love and now he doesn't want me to come back. I compromised , adjusted but now I m so broken and dont know where to go! My father took a loan for this marriage and gave everything my in laws wanted Please advice

Advocate Geetinder Singh answered
Mam u can file a divorce case on the grounds of concealments of fact and u can also file dowry and crulety case under section 406 498 IpC and can also claim maintence from your husband under section 125 crpc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Geetinder Singh

Can Advocate Geetinder Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Geetinder Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Geetinder Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Geetinder Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Geetinder Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Geetinder Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Geetinder Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Geetinder Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Geetinder Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Geetinder Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Geetinder Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Geetinder Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Geetinder Singh