One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kapurthala - Advocate Anuj Anand

Advocate Anuj Anand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Kapurthala
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Anand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuj provides services in various fields of Consumer Court Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2001. He is a member of Kapurthala District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1064/2001

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Anand. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Anand

Q: Can bail be granted if accused not presented in court within 24 hrs

Can the person be bailed after 24 hours if the accused in not prosecuted in court within 1 day of being held in prison?

Advocate Anuj Anand answered
There is not such law that if the person is not prosecuted (I think you mean presented ) before the court with in 24 hrs but you can file writ of hebeas corpus in High Court . another important thing is the sections or crime alleged to have been committed.

Q: How to file for divorce under desertion since nine years

My father left us 9 years ago and hasn't returned since, mom wants to get a divorce. How should we proceed it?

Advocate Anuj Anand answered
go to courts and ask him to draft case under section 13(1) of Hindu Marriage Act or if there is no communication from him that file a suit for declaration to declare him not alive as after 7 years if you have no clue you can do the same

Q: Person not returning money on cheque bounce he is police by profession

I have to take money from one person of 1.50 lacs. I have deposited cheque of 1.50 lacs given by him on 7th of July but cheque was returned back to me after 20 days on 26th of July due to banks' fault. Bank didn't informed about the misplace of cheque. Please suggest i want to serve him notice and further proceeding to court case, as that guy is not returning my money. He is serving Police Officer. What should I do?

Advocate Anuj Anand answered
yes do go ahead and serve him with the legal notice as per provision of section 138 Negotiable Instrument Act and be careful about the limitation and please be more specific as your question is not fully clear.

Q: Release of an offender in cheque bounce cases

What is is the legal proces to realese my my sister from jail in a cheque bounce case?

Advocate Anuj Anand answered
strange cheque bounce case is bailable case and still your sister is in jail. simply file bail application and arrange for surety bonds and bail bonds, if she has been convicted by lower court you should have filed bail under section 437 a

Q: What if Husband denies to sign(or appear) on Second Motion?

Hello Sir, (I am a Hindu) I and my husband filed the Mutual consent divorce and signed on settlement deed. I have fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in the settlement deed (including withdrawal of DV and maintenance case) and both (me and husband) signed the first motion. But now I have been informed by someone from his side, that neither he nor any of his family member will appear on second motion to sign. He just wants to linger it on and doesn't want to free me from his clutches. In the settlement deed it was also mentioned that he would pay me the remaining amount at the time of second motion. So, now I have two questions - 1) Will the court grant me Divorce even if no one from his side turns up to sign on the second motion? 2) What about the remaining money that he is supposed to pay me that was there as a condition in our settlement deed..?

Advocate Anuj Anand answered
if your husband refuses to sign on the second motion you will not able to get divorce under section 13-B but you can ask court for reopening of the case provided what statement you have given in lok adalat or the time of settlement

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Anand

Can Advocate Anuj Anand represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Anand can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Anand?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Anand for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Anand?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Anand, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Anand?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Anand, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Anand?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Anand regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Anand?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Anand can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.