One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Amritsar
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Deepak Sabharwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deepak provides services in various fields of family matters, divorce matters, cheque bounce matters, criminal matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2009. He is the member of the Amritsar Bar Association.

  • District Court, Amritsar
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Amritsar

Popular Reviews

rimjhim sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Divya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Deepak sir was excellent in guiding me. He is genuine. I highly recommend him.
Over 3 months ago
Neha gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Jatinder kaur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good advisor and good handler
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

Q: what to do if husband is not ready to give divorce in india

I am a wife and married for 5 years with one child. I am living separately for almost 2 years. I don't want to live with my husband . I have gone through a lot of physical and mental trauma caused by not only my husband but my entire in laws family. I want divorce but my husband and his family are not ready for mutual consent as they are axpecting dowry and want me to suffer my whole life like this. My husband told me that he will not give me divorce just because he want my family to cover expenses of settling abroad. What can I do what if husband is not giving divorce? Is there any fast track option available to get divorce?

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal answered
Hello You can file divorce unde sec 13 hma on ground of desertion and cruelty if your huaband dont want togive divorce you under sec 13b hma.if you want to know more you are free to call

Q: How to get spouse for mutual consent divorce

Got married on Nov 2020.soon after marriage husband leaves for dubai as he got a job there.In Feb 2021 wife joined.soon after disputes happened n husband send wife back to india.Then at matrimonial house mother in law and sis in law began to torture her.Wife was living with her parents now.With the efforts of wife family they again rejoined in Oct 2021 in dubainAs at very next month he send her back againnAnd said not to live at matrimonial house nSoon after I landed mother in law went dubainAs I was no place to reside other than my parentsnAfter 5 months the mother son came back n we proposed to separate as marriage is not working as disputes get worsen over time.Then again wife give another chance to marriage .then again she went to dubai in Aug 22 n came back in Sept 22.As husband forced her to go back torture her mentally he said that he doesn't to be in marriage n so does the wife.

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal answered
hello you can get divorce in mutual consent first of all the condition is there should be one year separation phone mutual consent divorce husband and wife to be ready to give divorce joint petition will be file in mutual consent divorce

Q: I already logged a complaint againt inlaws and husband in Nri wing but fIR not registered yet. Tod

I already logged a complaint againt inlaws and husband in Nri wing but fIR not registered yet. Today i know through my IO that my inlaws registered a divorce case in court againt me... I haven't received summons yet.what should i do..?

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal answered
Hello you pl wait for action on your complaint . you had not mention on what grounds your husband had filed divorce against you . police will take action on your complaint if offence had been committed . if you want to know more pl call me . Thanks

Q: Enquiry regarding child custody after 1st hearing of mutual divorce

Hello,Me and my wife agreed for mutual divorce, with custody of my child with her. First hearing is done and we are now approaching second hearing.It was decided I will be able to meet my child every two weeks for 1 day (no night stay)I work in metro area and it becomes a little difficult to come every two weeks.When I come, she sometimes has other plans and is not able to send my son. I miss my child and feel i don't get enough time with him. She is not agreeing for 15 days holidays with me. She is not agreeing to let him sleep over. I feel slowly my child is getting away from me. What are my options here?

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal answered
Hello sir you both agreed to file mutual consent divorce on mutually agreed terms . if any one does not fulfill mutually agreed terms then any party can refuse to give divorce . please call me if you want to know more .Thanks

Q: Temporary worker in canada got abused by her husband who is living IN

Hello,I am living in Canada. My status is temporary work permit holder. I was married in 2018 in india.I have applied spouse open work permit for my spouse who is currently in India,which is got refused two times and now i have applied third time. I am filed permanent residency along with that for both of us. I have paid for my husband’s application processing fees all three times, i have been sending him money from my side for his regular expenses But still he is abusing that i am responsible for everything. He is torturing me and even though threats me that he can deport me from canada and he is refusing to give me documents which i need for our pr ( permanent residency). Please helpwhat can i do. He is harassing me everyday verbally.

Advocate Deepak Sabharwal answered
Hello first tell me when you both got married . you had applied his visa for so many times but its genuine that visa confirmation is embassy job . you are not responsible for this . you have not cleared this whether you want to live with him or not in future . if you want to know more please call me .Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

Can Advocate Deepak Sabharwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Sabharwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Sabharwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Sabharwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Sabharwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.