Practice & Procedure of high court.
VI (2013) SLT 62 PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE â?? High Court, as a first Court of Appeal, on facts must apply its independent mind and record its own findings on basis of its own assessment of evidence â?? Mere reproduction of assessment of trial Court may not be sufficient.~DLT I am not able to take out this decision of Supreme court of India. Can you please help on this issue? Can you let me know as to which bench passed the said decision and by whom (parties) this was filed.
Contact a local lawyer who can search the database and help you out.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to separate from my husband. And keep custody of the child.
- Husband has filed child custody under muslim law children with me
- Sold my car. Now the person is not transferring the RC in his own name
- False cheque bounce case bank declared insufficient funds
- Purchased a flat but builder is delaying the registration