Practice & Procedure of high court.

VI (2013) SLT 62 PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE — High Court, as a first Court of Appeal, on facts must apply its independent mind and record its own findings on basis of its own assessment of evidence — Mere reproduction of assessment of trial Court may not be sufficient.~DLT I am not able to take out this decision of Supreme court of India. Can you please help on this issue? Can you let me know as to which bench passed the said decision and by whom (parties) this was filed.

Contact a local lawyer who can search the database and help you out.