Is power of attorney required for relinquishment deed?
What is the jurisdiction of power of attorney? and is it power of attorney required to make a relinquishment deed?
Power of Attorney can be made where the person in whose favor it is to be made is domiciled.
After the Power of Attorney is made the principal can make a relinquishment deed to relinquish his share in the property. Both the Power Of Attorney and Relinquishment deed are required to be registered where the property is situated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Will akrama sakrama make the flat A Khata
- Maternal uncle sell my mother owned shop after her death want it back
- What all offences amount to Cyber crime?
- Family Property Distpute
- How to evict a tenant from a shop