quesIs power of attorney required for relinquishment deed?

What is the jurisdiction of power of attorney? and is it power of attorney required to make a relinquishment deed?

  • ansPower of Attorney can be made where the person in whose favor it is to be made is domiciled.

    After the Power of Attorney is made the principal can make a relinquishment deed to relinquish his share in the property. Both the Power Of Attorney and Relinquishment deed are required to be registered where the property is situated.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Few days back I got a call from one of the number and they said…
Born in 1991. Went to local tehsildar office to get my birth certificate. He said…
Sir, I need obc caste certificate in maharashtra for education . I have all document…

in fact there is dispute - so father wants to gift me the plot measuring…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly